Included in the price of standard goods lift:
- Scissor lifting table
- Non -slip surface - aluminum door plate
- Elevator control - 2 floors
- 2 x approved door locks
- Mechanical fuse in top position
- Light indicator for lift in motion/position
- Door to bottom level (not climate screen)
- Door to top level
Door and door are both manual and single hinged. If further shielding is required, we can also offer it.
This solution requires a pit. The size of the pit depends on which model you choose. Pit sizes can be handed out after order.
The goods elevator must have a minimum of 2 annual statutory inspection. We offer a fixed price for the first inspection, and we will then perform inspection at a price calculated based on our first visit.
Delivery and assembly:
The goods elevator can be ordered with and without delivery and assembly. Before assembly, the site must be ready for starting installation.
In order for the assembly site to be reported ready, the following conditions must be clarified or executed:
- Leading pipes for wires and hydraulic hose must be established for the pit.
- Location of pumping station and control must be designated.
- Grube must be emptied of any waste, building materials and water.
- Molding work around pit must be completed.
- Power with switch must be brought forward to placement for the control.
- Possibility of pulling wires for operations and door locks must be present.
- Any aids related to placement of lifting table in the pit must be present.
- If there is a need for crane, truck or other aids to mount the goods lift, this will be settled separately.