Improve the ergonomics with a lifting table
Ergonomics is the doctrine of how the body works and moves. By taking into account the ergonomics you can prevent immovable damage and sick days.
The ergonomic health is challenged by manual work that increases the risk that employees become exhausted, get injuries and a high sick leave. Some of the major risk factors for damage are:
- awkward work situations (conversions, twist)
- repeated movements (lift, carry)
- violent efforts (push, pull, carry, lift heavy)
You can avoid the risk factors and thereby increase efficiency by getting some good lifting solutions. Jema Lift has a large selection of Lifting tablescovering many work situations. Our lifting tables can be used as
Welding tables, mounting tables, parcel tables, ramp tables, operators, palletizing.
What to look for
How do you discover a problem with the ergonomics? How do you discover that a lift table is needed? The best place to start is to go for a walk through the production and look for these indicators:
- employees who squatter or stretch to reach their work
- employees who manually move heavy objects
- Workstations with elephant feet / stools
- workstations modified by employees to make work easier
Healthy ergonomics are important for efficiency and comfort. Contact us Like guidance on your ergonomic challenges, and which lift table must choose.
A good ergonomics in the workplace ensures that employees work efficiently and in the right working height to avoid injuries and lost working days.
Back pain is the most common work-related injury and is the cause of many sick days.
A proper working position and work processes without heavy lifting improves efficiency, as employees are less exhausted and have fewer sick days.
At JEMA Lift, we are good at helping customers increase
Productivity, and we have extensive experience in finding the right ergonomic solution for your workflows and processes.
Lifting tables help cut down on the physical work for employees, avoiding back pain due to incorrect lifting and increasing efficiency.
Benefits of lifting tables
Lifting tables solve two ergonomic challenges at one time:
- Lifting tables removes the need for manual lifting (one of the main causes of work injuries)
- Lifting tables allow employees to place the work there where it suits them best