Included in the price of standard goods lift:
- Scissor lifting table
- Non -slip surface - aluminum door plate
- Elevator control - 2 floors
- 2 x approved door locks
- Mechanical fuse in top position
- Light indicator for lift in motion/position
- Door to bottom level (not climate screen)
- Door to top level
Door and door are both manual and single hinged. If further shielding is required, we can also offer it.
This solution requires a pit. The size of the pit depends on which model you choose. Pit drawings can be handed out after order.
The goods elevator must have a minimum of 2 annual statutory inspection. We offer a fixed price for the first inspection, and we will then perform inspection at a price calculated based on our first visit.
Delivery and assembly of goods lift:
The goods lift can be ordered with and without delivery and assembly. Before mounting, the site must be ready for start-up.
In order for the mounting site to be reported, the following conditions must be clarified or performed:
- Load tubes for wires and hydraulic hose must be established to the pit.
- Placing pump station and control must be designated.
- Grube must be emptied of any waste, building materials and water.
- Cottage around pit must be completed.
- Power with switch must be led to location for the control.
- Possibility to pull wires for operations and door locks must be present.
- Any aids in connection with placement of lifting table in pit must be present.
- If there is a need for crane, truck or other aids to mount the product elevator, this will be settled separately.