Profile steel arms in high strength steel gives the lifting table a very large side stability. Long bushings with grease nipples in all moving joints reduce the load in the most exposed places and ensure a long life with minimal maintenance. Rolls and wheels are forkeletter, providing a very long life and very low maintenance costs.
Basis of CE marking:
The product elevator meets all applicable circulars and regulations. It is supplied tested and CE marked according to the machine directive and standard DS EN 1570 incl. Documentation and test certificate
A 1 year warranty from Jema Lift is granted on errors and defects due to the lift's construction and setup. The warranty period requires Max. 8 hours of use / days. Or Max 80 lift per day.
This solution requires a pit. Grubs can be handed over by offer or order.
The product elevator must have a minimum of 2 annual statutory inspection. We offer a fixed price for the first inspection, and we will then carry out inspection to a price calculated from our first visit.
The platform in browned brass does not follow.
Delivery and assembly of product elevator:
The price is incl. Delivery and assembly.
In order for the mounting site to be reported, the following conditions must be clarified or performed:
- Load tubes for wires and hydraulic hose must be established to the pit.
- Placing pump station and control must be designated.
- Grube dimensions must be complied with
- Grube must be emptied of any waste, building materials and water.
- Cottage around pit must be completed.
- Power with switch must be led to location for the control.
- Possibility to pull wires for operations and door locks must be present.
- Any aids in connection with placement of lifting table in pit must be present.
- If there is a need for crane, truck or other aids to mount the product elevator, this will be settled separately.