Profile steel arms in high -strength steel give the lifting table a very large side stability. Long bushings with lubrication nipples in all moving joints reduce the load in the most exposed places and ensure the lifting table a long life with minimal maintenance. Rolls and wheels are fork assembled, providing a very long life and very low maintenance costs.
Basis of CE Marking:
The goods elevator meets all applicable circulars and regulations. It is supplied tested and CE marked according to the Machinery Directive and Standard DS EN 1570 incl. Documentation and test certificate
A 1 year warranty is provided from Jema Lift on errors and deficiencies, which are due to the lift's construction and setup. The warranty period requires max. 8 hours of use / day. Or max 80 lifting per day.
This solution requires a pit. GRUG CALCULATIONS can be handed out by offer or order.
The goods elevator must have a minimum of 2 annual statutory inspection. We offer a fixed price for the first inspection, and we will then have inspection at a price calculated based on our first visit.
DELIVERY AND MONTAGE BY GOOD EVERYTHING:
The price is incl. Delivery and assembly.
In order for the assembly site to be reported ready, the following conditions must be clarified or executed:
- Leading pipes for wires and hydraulic hose must be established for the pit.
- Location of pumping station and control must be designated.
- Gravel dimensions must be complied with
- Grube must be emptied of any waste, building materials and water.
- Casting work around pit must be completed.
- Power with switch must be brought forward to location for the steering.
- Possibility of pulling wires for operations and door locks must be present.
- Any aids related to placement of lifting table in pit must be present.
- If a crane, truck or other aids are needed to install the goods elevator, this will be settled separately.